Grounds Crew - General:
Job Description:Maintains grounds and buildings at Quit Qui Oc Golf Course. Very independent position. Responsible for daily course appearance. Ability to deal with the projects and formulate solutions for golf course problems.
- Work outside for long periods of time and in all kinds of weather, performing tasks that require physical strength and endurance.
- Understand and follow instructions and specifications.
- Adjust to doing the same kind of work all day long or performing a variety of different tasks on the same day, depending on daily business needs.
- Work skillfully with your hands to do a variety of tasks.
- Report to Superintendent
- Cuts grass and trims weeds using hand mower or manual lawn mower, weed trimmer and brush cutter.
- Plants grass, trees, shrubs or flowers according to instructions and planned design of landscaped area using hand tools.
- Applies mulch to designated areas.
- Pulls weeds around brushes, trees and flowerbeds.
- Ability to work variable hours.
- Performs preventative maintenance of facilities and buildings.
- Performs light maintenance of golf course equipment.
- Must report to work at required time and date and maintain a responsible attendance record.
- The ability to follow a supervisor’s instructions and attend work on a punctual, regular basis.
- Related and other duties as required.
If you're interest, please call (920) 876-2833, or complete our application and mail it to:
Quit-Qui-Oc Golf Club
500 Quit Qui Oc Lane
Elkhart lake, WI 53020